Monday, November 23, 2009

Dixie & Chloe




2001 During a visit to St. George, my sister, Patty, asked if I wanted to go with her to the pet store to buy some fish food. Not knowing what I would find there, I said yes. I only took 5 steps inside the store and there in a box was this tiny, white poodle. I asked to hold the puppy and she snuggled into my neck. I couldn't put her back in the box. My next dilemma was breaking the news to Roger that I bought another dog. I chose not to tell him... I flew home with "Dixie" in my purse and carried her off the plane awaiting Roger's response. After his initial anger he fell in love with Dixie.
2006 After Gidgets death it took us a few years to want another puppy. We found a breeder with a litter of Yorkie's. While deciding which puppy to take, "Chloe" bit Megan on the bum. She was the one!!! Chloe thinks that she is a squirrel- she is not happy unless she is outside climbing trees and chases squirrels.

No comments: